Long-tailed Duck photo

Roger Adamson

Thanks to Doug and Joe for notes regarding the Long-tailed Duck plumages-always more to learn. I have posted a (poor) photo of the Long-tailed Duck (it resembles a charcoal drawing!) taken late in dusk with ISO 20,000! But it is clearly a LTDU. Which plumage is it?
See the eBird list:
https://ebird.org/checklist/S122330148

I also added a few photos (Bald Eagle, Sharp-shinned Hawk, Band-tailed Pigeon) to our list that included birds from Navarro River to Stoneboro Rd. We had a great day that encompassed a total of 80 species--this was the Raptor Run for Mendo Coast Audubon.
https://ebird.org/checklist/S122326794

Roger Adamson
Fort Bragg