Eastern Kingbird Lake Cleone

Roger Adamson

We refound the Eastern Kingbird about 2pm this afternoon. We watched it for about an hour catching dragonflies and bathing. With a scope it was visible from the Lake Cleone parking area about 150 yds east along the north shore of the lake. The boardwalk to that area is in very poor condition but passable.
Photos on the eBird list: https://ebird.org/checklist/S94350613
 Also at the lake we watched a Sora swimming in the open and a Virginia Rail came to see what we were doing. This morning we had a juvenile Wilson’s Snipe at the Caspar pond, where three Red-necked Phalarope continue.
Roger Adamson & Chris Lamoreux