Afternoon pelagic, Oct. 3

Tim Bray

The afternoon pelagic birding trip originally scheduled for August 29, has been rescheduled to Sunday October 3. The original date was sold out well in advance, but several people cannot go on the new date, so there are spaces available. Please contact me (tbray@...) ASAP if you'd like to reserve a spot.

The trip will depart at 1 PM Sunday October 3 and return around 6 PM. Cost is $80 per person, paid directly to Anchor Charters. Contact me for more details.

The nearshore marine environment has been spectacularly productive this fall and we could find a lot of seabirds as well as marine mammals.