Adult, immature Bald Eagles

Lisa D. Walker, (Feather Forestwalker)

I was out in my yard north of Fort Bragg working when I heard the
unmistakable calls of an Osprey being harassed. So I looked up, expecting
to see Common Ravens, when instead, I saw an adult and immature Bald Eagles
harassing it. The Bald Eagles were being harassed by two Common Ravens, as
it turned out. They wheeled around in circles in a thermal, then set out
heading south.

I texted Roger Adamson and within five minutes, he texted me back saying
he saw the adult Bald Eagle flying over his house in town!

Happy Yard Bird, Roger!

Lisa D Walker-Roseman, Fort Bragg-Cleone