Michigan birder to visit your area

Kitty & Creek Norris

Hi Stuart
We have resident, nesting Mountain Quail here! Also the Grouse you are seeking. Many hiking & wildlife viewing opportunities on our land.
We are also Airbnb homeshare hosts, our link with many photos is shared below. Stay in touch with us around current health restrictions for when you travel.
Kitty Norris
Mendocino County near Willits, CA at 3000’
For photos of our place: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/1722082

On Feb 27, 2021, at 9:21 AM, stuart snowy-owl.org <stuart@...> wrote:

Hello,
I am an avid birder and bird conservationist and a former 10-year member of the Board of Trustees of the American Bird Conservancy.

I am planning to visit California next June in search of several California birds I've not yet seen, namely, Pacific Wren, Mountain Quail, Sooty Grouse, California Condor and Island Scrub-Jay. The last-named two I'll seek further south than the Mendicino area. Perhaps Ryan Keiffer or another of your folks can contact me about linking up to seek Pacific Wren and/or Mountain Quail and/or even Sooty Grouse in your area. Many thanks.

Cheers,
Stuart White, Grand Rapids, Michigan

--
Stuart White