Costa’s Hummer Fort Bragg

Roger Adamson

Nov 4 2019
Fort Bragg
This morning I refound the Costa’s Hummingbird that was reported on eBird yesterday. The bird was feeding in purple sage in the front garden of 932 Cedar. When not feeding it was perched in a tree of the front yard immediately to the East. A White-throated Sparrow was also present.
Roger Adamson
Fort Bragg

Tim Bray

6 November 2019 - The Costa’s Hummingbird remains exactly where Roger described it, and the White-throated Sparrow was in the adjacent yard.

Cheers,
Tim Bray
Albion
Sined, seeled, and delivered by a used Oscillation Overthruster.