Gilded flicker (Low Gap Pk) & yellow warbler (Bushay)

Pravin

Hello,
I'm new to Mendobirds and to birding in general, so a quick hello to fellow birdwatchers in the Ukiah area. Based on Peregrine Audobon's excellent webpage on Inland Mendo birding, I decided to check out Bushay campground. Right past the gate, I saw a lovely yellow warbler. Earlier in the day, spotted a gilded flicker perched near its nest on a tree right next to the small bridge over Orr's Creek that leads to the dog park. Looking forward to many enjoyable sightings.

-Pravin