Re: regarding the Five fledged Peregrines

Erica Fielder

Thank you, Lisa.

Erica

On Jun 1, 2021, at 3:34 PM, Lisa D. Walker, (Feather Forestwalker) <feather@...> wrote:

Blabbing the location online is a NO-NO. The parent birds apparently
didn't return during five hours of observation from afar. DOZENS of groups
of people had to be asked to move farther away, as they were walking right
up to the fledglings and taking photos and selfies, video, etc.

Those parents are stressed enough without having humans add to their
stress. Let them be and stop broadcasting the nest site location, please.
For the sake of the birds!

Lisa D Walker-Roseman

Erica Fielder
707-671-4072

See unique interpretive displays on our new website:
https://www.ericafielderstudio.com

See more interpretive panels about nature and culture on our Facebook page: