Michigan birder to visit your area

Hello,
I am an avid birder and bird conservationist and a former 10-year member of the Board of Trustees of the American Bird Conservancy.

I am planning to visit California next June in search of several California birds I've not yet seen, namely, Pacific Wren, Mountain Quail, Sooty Grouse, California Condor and Island Scrub-Jay. The last-named two I'll seek further south than the Mendicino area. Perhaps Ryan Keiffer or another of your folks can contact me about linking up to seek Pacific Wren and/or Mountain Quail and/or even Sooty Grouse in your area. Many thanks.

Cheers,
Stuart White, Grand Rapids, Michigan

--
Stuart White