Re: leucistic cowbird?

Lisa D. Walker, (Feather Forestwalker)

Did it look like the attached photo?

It was first sighted by Roger Adamson at Glass Beach last fall... it
seemed to enjoy hanging around the parking lot at Safeway over the winter
and on Harrison Street at Shannon Underhill's house. I did not see it when
I was on the Coastal Trail this morning, but I was on the Alder Street
side. I did think about that bird this morning, though, while watching
other BHCO's displaying....

Lisa Walker-Roseman,
Fort Bragg-Cleone

On Fri, 1 May 2020 12:06:52 -0700, marg Duncan
<margaret.duncan1234@gmail.com> wrote:
A leucistic bird has been hanging out the last few days onthe South
coastal trail in Fort Bragg, near the bushes at the midpoint where the
trail swings around the marshy area.
Margaret

Links:
------