Sept 14 Ft Bragg pelagic

Chuck & Barbara Vaughn

Greetings Mendobirders- There have been 2 recent cancellations for the
Saturday, Sept 14 pelagic birding trip out of Noyo Harbor so we have 2
open spots. I have pasted the original details below. The final cost for
the 10-hour trip (7 am to 5 pm) will be $110-$115 depending on whether or
not we fill the boat. If you want to go out with us, contact me OFF-LIST
at cevaughn@pacific.net.

Thanks, Chuck Vaughn

Greetings birders- Steve Stump and I are in the process of planning a
pelagic out of Noyo Harbor on Saturday, Sept 14. Steve has already
chartered the Telstar for that date, and we will be going out on a ten
hour trip (7am-5pm). Rob Fowler, Todd Easterla, and Ron LeValley will be
leading this trip. We are taking reservations on a first-come
basis, and are giving those of you who were scheduled as passengers on the
weathered-out May trip the first chance to reserve a spot. If you are
certain that you are able to make this date and want to go out with us,
please reply to me at cevaughn@pacific.net.

Thanks, Chuck Vaughn and Steve Stump

--
Chuck and Barbara Vaughn