Ukiah Wastewater Treatment Plant update

Chuck & Barbara Vaughn

Greetings Mendobirders- I visited the Ukiah WWTP plant this morning and
had the opportunity to talk to the staff out there. They tell me that the
major construction is nearly finished. They expect the new treated water
distribution system to be operating by June when electrical work to the
new pumps is finished. As a result, small groups (1-3 or so) can bird the
oxidation ponds during the week as well as on weekends. Large groups are
still discouraged until all the trenching is finished. As always check in
at the office.

Chuck

--
Chuck and Barbara Vaughn