From: <Mendobirds@...> on behalf of "feather@... [Mendobirds]" <Mendobirds-noreply@...>
Date: Thursday, August 23, 2018 at 5:57 PM
To: Kitty Norris <cmnorris@...>, "mendobirds@..." <mendobirds@...>
Subject: Re: [Mendobirds] White Pelicans

Migrating.....the smoke might be disorienting to them..... the four I had
on the coast the other day were surprising.... happy to hear there were SO
many in your flock! Hope they find the Navarro River mouth soon! I want to
check Ten Mile River.... Clear Lake is their usual location (and I think
Lake Mendocino and Lake Sonoma-- in fact, I bet they show up at Lake
Sonoma!)

Happy Birding!

Lisa