From: <dcolivarez@prodigy.net>
To: <Mendobirds@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, September 19, 2013 2:14 PM
Subject: [Mendobirds] Bushtits at Pomo Campground

I have several feeders out so I get frequent visits from chickadees.
Today,
I also had one red breasted nut hatch and a small flock of bush tits that
stayed for maybe 10 minutes. I would estimate 12 to 15 in the group--for
time our space was surrounded. They primarily worked through the tan
oaks.
Unfortunately between dense cover and their constant movement I got no
photos.

Membership and set your mail option to No Email. Or, send a blank email
these addresses:

Yahoo! Groups Links

these addresses:

Yahoo! Groups Links