Re: Bushtits at Pomo Campground

Henrietta Bensussen

A Nashville Warbler in my yard today; last year had one about this time as well. Henri

----- Original Message -----
From: <dcolivarez@prodigy.net>
To: <Mendobirds@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, September 19, 2013 2:14 PM
Subject: [Mendobirds] Bushtits at Pomo Campground

I have several feeders out so I get frequent visits from chickadees. Today, I also had one red breasted nut hatch and a small flock of bush tits that stayed for maybe 10 minutes. I would estimate 12 to 15 in the group--for a time our space was surrounded. They primarily worked through the tan oaks. Unfortunately between dense cover and their constant movement I got no photos.

Yahoo! Groups Links