Re: Yellow-headed Blackbird continues near Fort Bragg

Henrietta Bensussen

Also seen on the 27th at Virgin Creek. Henri

----- Original Message -----
From: "carolynkinet" <ckinet@gmail.com>
To: <Mendobirds@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, November 28, 2012 4:14 PM
Subject: [Mendobirds] Yellow-headed Blackbird continues near Fort Bragg

Wed., Nov. 28, 2012: Walking along the Haul Road this afternoon I saw a YELLOW-HEADED BLACKBIRD hanging out with about a dozen BREWER'S BLACKBIRDS in the Iceplant next to the Ocean View Motel. I'm presuming this is the same bird seen in the Glass Beach area recently.

Carolyn Kinet
Inglenook, north of Fort Bragg

Yahoo! Groups Links