Re: PHILADELPHIA VIREO at Russian Gulch St. Park

Henrietta Bensussen

Does this vindicate the sighting of a western warbling vireo I made on Dec 7 2011 in Ft. Bragg? On the 5th I had a song sparrow, Hutton's Vireo, Wilson's Warbler, Townsend's Warbler, White Crowns, Yellow Rumps, Juncos, & CB Chickadees, among others. Henri Bensussen

----- Original Message -----
From: "carolynkinet" <ckinet@gmail.com>
To: <Mendobirds@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Monday, September 24, 2012 1:32 PM
Subject: [Mendobirds] PHILADELPHIA VIREO at Russian Gulch St. Park

Monday, Sept. 24, 2012: Toby Tobkin called to report sighting a PHILADELPHIA VIREO at Russian Gulch State Park. She saw it around 10:15 a.m. with a flock of Chestnut-backed Chickadees and other small birds in the tall trees surrounding the group campground. She didn't see it on a couple of subsequent visits to the area.

The turnoff for Russian Gulch St. Park is on Highway 1 a couple of miles north of Mendocino Village.

For Toby Tobkin,

Carolyn Kinet
Inglenook

Yahoo! Groups Links