Roadrunner

Robert Keiffer <rjkeiffer@...>

Monday 1 July 2012 - I just today received word from one of the UC Hopland Research & Extension Center staff that a
Greater Roadrunner was observed quickly running across a dirt road last Tuesday, June 26th, at about 10:00 AM in the morning.
It is likely that this bird is still in a chaparral/oak woodland/grassland basin of about 600 acres in size. If anyone wanted to pursue
this bird they can contact me to arrange permission and directions. I may even attempt relocating it early in the morning of July 4th.
Good Birding. Bob Keiffer rjkeiffer@ucdavis.edu<mailto:rjkeiffer@ucdavis.edu> 707-744-1424 ext 112.

[Toolkit_Email_Sig_WIN]
Robert J. Keiffer - Superintendent
4070 University Rd.