Western bluebird owns our garden

rocknridgeranch

There are western bluebirds in the open areas near the junction of Black
Hawk and Williams Ranch Rd, but this is the first year we have had one
decide to own our ridge top garden. This gorgeous fellow is so loud he
outshouts the warblers, the tanager, the mountain quail, and the grosbeak.
The hummingbird show continues, but there are noticeably fewer this year.
The usual mob came earlier in March as usual, and became obviously disgusted
with the weather. If they are at your place, do please spoil them as we do.

Kitty & Creek