From: Richard <richhubie@yahoo.com>
To: Mendobirds <Mendobirds@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Sat, Apr 28, 2012 3:25 pm
Subject: [Mendobirds] OspreyWatch

"The mission of OspreyWatch is to collect information on a large enough spatial scale to be useful in addressing three of the most pressing issues facing aquatic ecosystems including global climate change, depletion of fish stocks, and environmental contaminants."

When I looked at their map of recorded nest sites it lacked anything in our area. I've added two sites, one on the Noyo River at the boat-ramp parking lot and the one at Caspar Cemetery. They only ask you to monitor the nest 1-4 times a month. Please add more nests if you are interested. Apparently you can also add information for already listed nests so feel free to help me monitor the two that I've posted.

Richard Hubacek
Little River