530 908-3836
jsterling@wavecable.com

www.sterlingbirds.com (photos, classes, tours, county birding)

On Jan 11, 2012, at 6:16 PM, Lisa Walker (Feather) wrote:

I think Bullock's....

--- On Wed, 1/11/12, Richard <richhubie@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: Richard <richhubie@yahoo.com>
Subject: [Mendobirds] Supposed Baltimore Oriole at Rose Memorial Park
To: Mendobirds@yahoogroups.com
Date: Wednesday, January 11, 2012, 5:40 PM

Wed Jan 11, 2012--I have posted a picture of the supposed BALTIMORE ORIOLE that George Chaniot and I got good looks at this morning around 9:30AM. It was in a Banksia tree that I believe was the most south/east of the Banksia Trees(closest to the tracks). This is a friendly bird if you can find it. It didn't spook while George and I were walking around under it.

George also found 2 Nashville WarblerS which would confirm the Wades belief that there might have been 2 during the count. I did see WESTERN TANAGERS several times.

Richard Hubacek

Little River