Re: possible Ross's Goose

Robert Keiffer <rjkeiffer@...>

Beth & Jeff, There was a Ross's Goose in the vicinity on the CBC on December 30th. It will be useful to know how long it stays there.

-----Original Message-----
From: Mendobirds@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Mendobirds@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Jeff Petit
Sent: Friday, January 06, 2012 10:09 AM
To: Mendobirds@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Mendobirds] possible Ross's Goose

Hi,
Yesterday afternoon we saw a small white goose with black wing tips feeding with mallards (about the same size as them) in the pond on the east side of Garcia flats, just before the straightaway going south. We're going back today with the scope to confirm and will report later.

Happy New Year,
Beth and Jeff

Yahoo! Groups Links