Fort Bragg CBC

AlbionWood <albionwood@...>

Preliminary tally from yesterday's Count is 147 species. Of those, 133 were on the list, and 11 were unexpected rarities.

More than 70 people took part, and over 40 of those attended the Count Dinner, where we found a warm hall, hot pizza, and salad fresh from Angela's garden! We were a happy bunch of birders, excited to share our results and hear what others had found.

Many thanks to everyone involved, especially to Angela and Julie for taking care of the hall and dinner, and the Area Leaders for managing all those people and all that territory.

Cheers,
Tim Bray
CAFB Compiler