Birds North of Fort Bragg

Karen Havlena <jkhavlena@...>

Tue, 1 Nov 2011 -- Before the wind got too blustery, I saw one MARBLED
and one ANCIENT MURRELET between Hardy and Juan Creeks about
mm 83.xx on Hwy 1.  A PALM WARBLER was at the west end of the
village of Westport.

One RHINOCEROS AUKLET was just offshore in the cove by the Laguna
Point parking lot, MacKerricher SP (far west end of Mill Ck Drive).

The five GTR WHITE-FRONTED GEESE are still grazing near our house
at Ocean Meadows Circle.  Our house remodel begins tomorrow (noise),
so I wonder if they will tolerate the activity.  Perhaps a rare palindrome
of tomorrow's date, 11022011, will bring both the geese and us good luck.

Karen Havlena
North of Fort Bragg, MEN, California