Greater Roadrunner - UC-HREC

Robert J. Keiffer <rjkeiffer@...>

20 September 2010 - It was just reported to me by one of UC-HREC's staff
that a roadrunner was observed in chaparral habitat at the top elevation of
the UC- Hopland Research & Extension Center. I am going to check the area
right now. For those that know the Center and might be interested in
pursuing this bird it was at the top of the Orchard Pasture, east of the
Orchard Rain gage, on the upper 4WD road just ENE of the "cow palace"
structure. You can make arrangements through me (or possibly Chuck Vaughn).
Good Birding! Bob Keiffer 707-744-1424 ext 112.