From: "Chuck & Barbara Vaughn" <cevaughn@pacific.net>
To: <Mendobirds@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, September 14, 2010 1:20 PM
Subject: [Mendobirds] Coast Indigo Bunting

Greetings Mendobirders- Jerry White saw a female INDIGO BUNTING at about
10 am today. The bird was off of Rd 500B/Brewery Gulch Dr just south of
Mendocino, and about 50 yards west of Hwy 1. It was in a large mixed
flock, composed largely of Chestnut-backed Chickadees and Yellow Warblers.

Jerry White

Chuck and Barbara Vaughn
Ukiah, CA 95482

cevaughn@pacific.net