From: "richhubie" <richhubie@yahoo.com>
To: <Mendobirds@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, June 03, 2010 1:22 PM
Subject: [Mendobirds] Ash-throated Flycatcher--Big River

Thu Jun 3, 2010--The Big River Spring Bird Surveys have produced two new birds for the Big River Checklist this Spring, The May 7th, White-faced Ibis and this morning we found a coastally rare ASH-THROATED FLYCATCHER (which joins all the coastally rare Western Kingbirds this year). The bird was found just west of the bathrooms nearest the gate to the haul road. We also has a female BULLOCK'S ORIOLE also rare on the coast.

Richard Hubacek
Little River

Yahoo! Groups Links