Costa's continues

Chuck & Barbara Vaughn

Greetings Mendobirders- The male Costa's Hummingbird continues in our back yard. Barbara and I saw it many times today between 11 am and 330 pm, at maybe 30 minute intervals. We were not home yesterday and most of this morning so it may have been around then as well. Since we have seen it for 6 days now, and it is certainly visiting the feeders more regularly, it may be worth a chase. We will not be home tomorrow between about 9 and 4, so come on through the gate on the E side of the driveway. There are lots of chairs you can move anywhere on the patio. We have never seen the bird visit any but the eastern-most feeder, nearest the sliding doors and the Weber kettle. If you need directions, please reply OFF LIST.

Thanks, Chuck

Chuck and Barbara Vaughn
Ukiah, CA 95482

cevaughn@pacific.net