Grace's Warbler - 2nd follow up

Bob Keiffer <rjkeiffer@...>

4 January 2009 - I have received a couple emails about the Grace's Warbler from observers. I would like to ask any observers to write, sketch, and photograph details as best able. Notes and sketches as you watch the bird, or immediately after, are one of the best documentary records. Over time, no matter how experienced a birder, one's brain play tricks on us over time... especially after reviewing references.

I mentioned before that I have four photographs of the bird ...but all are of limited views and angles of the bird. By piecing all of the imformation together I am near certain of the sex and age of the bird, but I choose not to share this at this time so I do not tarnish the future observers with pre-conceived ideas.

Please send any observation notes to my work email rjkeiffer@ucdavis.edu or to Bob Keiffer, 4070 University Road, Hopland CA 95449.
Good birding!