Black-headed Grosbeak, Red-breasted Nuthatch, Black-backed Lesser Goldfinch

Barbara E. Dolan <BDolan@...>

These birds were at my in town Ukiah feeders today. BHGB at 7:55AM,
and 1:27PM . the RBNU came in at 11:20AM as if familiar with the
feeder. The BB-LEGO stayed briefly at 2:30 with no other birds around.

I had a White-throated Sparrow-tan morph today. The Sooty Fox Sparrow
with a missing foot has not been seen since 12-30-08 and was doing well
in spite of . BDolan

WARNING: The information contained in this message (including any attachments) is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. This message may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. You are hereby notified that any unauthorized dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify HIPAA@Redwoodcoastrc.org by E-Mail and then destroy this communication in a manner appropriate for privileged information.