4/8 Ukiah Cassin's Finch male

Chuck & Barbara Vaughn

Greetings Mendobirders- A male CASSIN'S FINCH made 2 lengthy visits to our backyard feeders this evening. This is only the second time we have seen this bird in our yard, and the only other visit was when a pair came to the feeders in February, 1997. I got some serviceable photos of the bird feeding on the patio through the sliding-door glass, and you will not mistake them for the art of Messrs. LeValley and Matthiessen. Nevertheless, I will post them on Mendobirds when I get them off my very expensive camara/lens setup and fuss with them in whatever-you-call that editing software.

Chuck

Chuck and Barbara Vaughn
Ukiah, CA 95482

cevaughn@pacific.net