Marrowstone Island IO Group MarrowstoneIsland@groups.ioMarrowstone Island is a small community on the Olympic Peninsula of Washington. We have a long history of independence and interdependence. This group is administered by the Marrowstone Island Foundation (MIF) for the benefit of island residents and property owners. Our goal is to promote community safety, welfare, and harmony by giving us a way to communicate privately and efficiently without ads. Participation in the group is free, but we appreciate donations to help pay the cost of hosting. Just click on the green "+ sponsor this group" button to donate. Thank you.
- 216 Members
- 210 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to members only.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.