Topics

Updated Event: MadFox Monthly Meetup #cal-invite

MadFox@groups.io Calendar <MadFox@...>

MadFox Monthly Meetup

When:
Tuesday, 19 November 2019
5:00pm to 7:00pm
(UTC-06:00) America/Chicago
Repeats: Monthly on the third Tuesday

Where:
(Online - see messages for meeting URL)

Organizer: Eric Selje eric.selje@... 608-213-9567

Join us for our monthly get together. We can talk about anything development related. We started as a FoxPro group but now we talk about even more: Web Development, Mobile Development, Music, SQL Server and other databases, etc.

Until libraries are open again, we are meeting online thanks to Aceware!

Stein Goering

GoToMeeting Invitation.  Going with the 7 PM start time again as that seemed to work well last month.

MadFox May 2020
Tue, May 19, 2020 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM (CDT)

https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/347229149

You can also dial in using your phone.
United States: +1 (571) 317-3112

Access Code: 347-229-149

New to GoToMeeting? Get the app now and be ready when your first meeting starts:
https://global.gotomeeting.com/install/347229149