Topics

Upcoming Event: MadFox Monthly Meetup - Tue, 05/19/2020 5:00pm-7:00pm, Please RSVP #cal-reminder

MadFox@groups.io Calendar <MadFox@...>

Reminder: MadFox Monthly Meetup

When: Tuesday, 19 May 2020, 5:00pm to 7:00pm, (GMT-05:00) America/Chicago

Where:Rosemary Garfoot Public Library, 2107 Julius St, Cross Plains, WI 53528

Organizer: Eric Selje eric.selje@... 608-213-9567

Description: Join us for our monthly get together. We can talk about anything development related. We started as a FoxPro group but now we talk about even more: Web Development, Mobile Development, Music, SQL Server and other databases, etc.