Topics

Upcoming Event: MadFox Monthly Meetup - Tue, 04/21/2020 5:00pm-7:00pm, Please RSVP #cal-reminder

MadFox@groups.io Calendar <MadFox@...>

Reminder: MadFox Monthly Meetup

When: Tuesday, 21 April 2020, 5:00pm to 7:00pm, (GMT-05:00) America/Chicago

Where:Rosemary Garfoot Public Library, 2107 Julius St, Cross Plains, WI 53528

Organizer: Eric Selje eric.selje@... 608-213-9567

Description: Join us for our monthly get together. We can talk about anything development related. We started as a FoxPro group but now we talk about even more: Web Development, Mobile Development, Music, SQL Server and other databases, etc.

Stein Goering

Are we up for a virtual meeting this month?  I could set it up via Aceware's GoToMeeting.

I don't have any pressing issues but could maybe use feedback on a couple of VFP projects I've been working on.

Would be nice just hear what people have been up to.

--stein

When: Tuesday, 21 April 2020, 5:00pm to 7:00pm, (GMT-05:00) America/Chicago

Where:Rosemary Garfoot Public Library, 2107 Julius St, Cross Plains, WI 53528

Organizer: Eric Selje eric.selje@... 608-213-9567

Description: Join us for our monthly get together. We can talk about anything development related. We started as a FoxPro group but now we talk about even more: Web Development, Mobile Development, Music, SQL Server and other databases, etc.

Jim Tooley

I'd like to try this too.

Last week I electronically met with a group using Cisco's WebEx. That really worked well. WebEx doesn't have a time limit like Zoom but limits it's attendee size to 100. (we should be so lucky!)

On 4/19/2020 1:57 PM, Jack Smith wrote:
I'm game.
On April 19, 2020 12:58 PM Stein Goering <sgoering@...> wrote:

Are we up for a virtual meeting this month?  I could set it up via Aceware's GoToMeeting.

I don't have any pressing issues but could maybe use feedback on a couple of VFP projects I've been working on.

Would be nice just hear what people have been up to.

--stein

When: Tuesday, 21 April 2020, 5:00pm to 7:00pm, (GMT-05:00) America/Chicago

Where:Rosemary Garfoot Public Library, 2107 Julius St, Cross Plains, WI 53528

Organizer: Eric Selje eric.selje@... 608-213-9567

Description: Join us for our monthly get together. We can talk about anything development related. We started as a FoxPro group but now we talk about even more: Web Development, Mobile Development, Music, SQL Server and other databases, etc.

Eric Selje

Yes! I had tweaked the Groups.IO to have a Hangout but I like GoToMeeting much better if we can use Aceware's. Thanks Aceware!  Does 5pm work or should we adjust the time to allow for eating at home and not driving?

Eric

On Sun, Apr 19, 2020 at 12:58 PM Stein Goering <sgoering@...> wrote:

Are we up for a virtual meeting this month?  I could set it up via Aceware's GoToMeeting.

I don't have any pressing issues but could maybe use feedback on a couple of VFP projects I've been working on.

Would be nice just hear what people have been up to.

--stein

When: Tuesday, 21 April 2020, 5:00pm to 7:00pm, (GMT-05:00) America/Chicago

Where:Rosemary Garfoot Public Library, 2107 Julius St, Cross Plains, WI 53528

Organizer: Eric Selje eric.selje@... 608-213-9567

Description: Join us for our monthly get together. We can talk about anything development related. We started as a FoxPro group but now we talk about even more: Web Development, Mobile Development, Music, SQL Server and other databases, etc.

Stein Goering

If the weather's nice I'll likely be working on some outdoor project so starting a bit later might work a bit better for me, but I can adjust to whatever the majority prefers.

--stein

When: Tuesday, 21 April 2020, 5:00pm to 7:00pm, (GMT-05:00) America/Chicago

Where:Rosemary Garfoot Public Library, 2107 Julius St, Cross Plains, WI 53528

Organizer: Eric Selje eric.selje@... 608-213-9567

Description: Join us for our monthly get together. We can talk about anything development related. We started as a FoxPro group but now we talk about even more: Web Development, Mobile Development, Music, SQL Server and other databases, etc.

Jim Tooley

Hi Stein,

What time do you suggest we start?

Later is greater for me.

Jim Tooley - Lodi

---

On 2020-04-19 21:37, Stein Goering wrote:

If the weather's nice I'll likely be working on some outdoor project so starting a bit later might work a bit better for me, but I can adjust to whatever the majority prefers.

--stein

When: Tuesday, 21 April 2020, 5:00pm to 7:00pm, (GMT-05:00) America/Chicago

Where:Rosemary Garfoot Public Library, 2107 Julius St, Cross Plains, WI 53528

Organizer: Eric Selje eric.selje@... 608-213-9567

Description: Join us for our monthly get together. We can talk about anything development related. We started as a FoxPro group but now we talk about even more: Web Development, Mobile Development, Music, SQL Server and other databases, etc.

Eric Selje

Later is better for me too.  7 or 8 start time is fine.

On 2020-04-19 21:37, Stein Goering wrote:

If the weather's nice I'll likely be working on some outdoor project so starting a bit later might work a bit better for me, but I can adjust to whatever the majority prefers.

--stein

When: Tuesday, 21 April 2020, 5:00pm to 7:00pm, (GMT-05:00) America/Chicago

Where:Rosemary Garfoot Public Library, 2107 Julius St, Cross Plains, WI 53528

Organizer: Eric Selje eric.selje@... 608-213-9567

Description: Join us for our monthly get together. We can talk about anything development related. We started as a FoxPro group but now we talk about even more: Web Development, Mobile Development, Music, SQL Server and other databases, etc.

Stein Goering

I will set it up for 7-9 PM – will send invitations shortly.