Topics

Meeting Postponed

Eric Selje

Out me 25th Anniversary Meeting will have to wait as the guv just ordered all restaurants closed and the library is closed as well. Let’s wait out the storm and touch base in person when we can. In the meantime we’ll always have this list.

Stay well,

Eric

Cliff

Stay well as well. We are faring OK in SW WI (thieves oil & raw garlic at the least). Hoping Madison can keep what they have in check. I would be nervous if I lived around Milwaukee right now. Also hope Jack is hunkered down up north.

--
Cliff
Cliff Smith / HawkRidge Enterprises

On 3/17/2020 3:45 PM, Eric Selje wrote:
Out me 25th Anniversary Meeting will have to wait as the guv just ordered all restaurants closed and the library is closed as well. Let’s wait out the storm and touch base in person when we can. In the meantime we’ll always have this list.

Stay well,

Eric

Eric Selje

I've been teleworking today, and I honestly think I'm getting more done. Less chit-chat.