Topics

MadFox Monthly Meetup - Tue, 07/21/2020 7:00pm-whenever,

Stein Goering

Sorry, forgot to correct starting time in the Subject line – we're starting at 7 PM, not 5 PM.

From: Stein Goering
Sent: Tuesday, July 21, 2020 01:03 PM
To: 'MadFox@groups.io' <MadFox@groups.io>
Subject: RE: [MadFox] MadFox Monthly Meetup - Tue, 07/21/2020 5:00pm-7:00pm, Please RSVP #cal-reminder

MadFox July 2020
Tue, Jul 21, 2020 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM (CDT)

https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/268117181

You can also dial in using your phone.
United States: +1 (571) 317-3122

Access Code: 268-117-181

New to GoToMeeting? Get the app now and be ready when your first meeting starts:
https://global.gotomeeting.com/install/268117181