Topics

MadFox Monthly Meetup - Tue, 07/21/2020 5:00pm-7:00pm, Please RSVP #cal-reminder

MadFox@groups.io Calendar <MadFox@...>

Reminder: MadFox Monthly Meetup

When: Tuesday, 21 July 2020, 5:00pm to 7:00pm, (GMT-05:00) America/Chicago

Where:(Online - see messages for meeting URL)

Organizer: Eric Selje eric.selje@... 608-213-9567

Description: Join us for our monthly get together. We can talk about anything development related. We started as a FoxPro group but now we talk about even more: Web Development, Mobile Development, Music, SQL Server and other databases, etc.

Until libraries are open again, we are meeting online thanks to Aceware!

Stein Goering

MadFox July 2020
Tue, Jul 21, 2020 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM (CDT)

https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/268117181

You can also dial in using your phone.
United States: +1 (571) 317-3122

Access Code: 268-117-181

New to GoToMeeting? Get the app now and be ready when your first meeting starts:
https://global.gotomeeting.com/install/268117181