Topics

MadFox Monthly Meetup - Tue, 07/21/2020 5:00pm-7:00pm, Please RSVP #cal-reminder

MadFox@groups.io Calendar <MadFox@...>

Reminder: MadFox Monthly Meetup

When: Tuesday, 21 July 2020, 5:00pm to 7:00pm, (GMT-05:00) America/Chicago

Where:(Online - see messages for meeting URL)

Organizer: Eric Selje eric.selje@... 608-213-9567

Description: Join us for our monthly get together. We can talk about anything development related. We started as a FoxPro group but now we talk about even more: Web Development, Mobile Development, Music, SQL Server and other databases, etc.

Until libraries are open again, we are meeting online thanks to Aceware!

Stein Goering

Once again, I can set up a GoToMeeting.  And once again, I'll move the starting time to 7 PM if I don't hear any objections.

--stein

When: Tuesday, 21 July 2020, 5:00pm to 7:00pm, (GMT-05:00) America/Chicago

Where:(Online - see messages for meeting URL)

Organizer: Eric Selje eric.selje@... 608-213-9567

Description: Join us for our monthly get together. We can talk about anything development related. We started as a FoxPro group but now we talk about even more: Web Development, Mobile Development, Music, SQL Server and other databases, etc.

Until libraries are open again, we are meeting online thanks to Aceware!

Eric Selje

Thanks Stein!