Topics

June Meeting #poll

Eric Selje

Dane County has entered "Phase II," and the Cross Plains library is open, but that doesn't necessarily mean it's a great idea to meet in person. I will put it up for a vote:

Results

See Who Responded

Stein Goering

On Jun 15, 2020, at 8:15 AM, Eric Selje <eric.selje@...> wrote:

A new poll has been created:

Dane County has entered "Phase II," and the Cross Plains library is open, but that doesn't necessarily mean it's a great idea to meet in person. I will put it up for a vote:

1. I'd prefer a virtual meeting.
2. I'd like to get together in person.
3. I'm not going o partcipate this month regardless.

Vote Now

Jim Tooley

1.

On 6/15/2020 8:54 AM, Stein Goering wrote:
1.

On Jun 15, 2020, at 8:15 AM, Eric Selje <eric.selje@...> wrote:

A new poll has been created:

Dane County has entered "Phase II," and the Cross Plains library is open, but that doesn't necessarily mean it's a great idea to meet in person. I will put it up for a vote:

1. I'd prefer a virtual meeting.
2. I'd like to get together in person.
3. I'm not going o partcipate this month regardless.

Vote Now

Cliff

2

--
Cliff
Cliff Smith / HawkRidge Enterprises

On 6/15/2020 8:15 AM, Eric Selje wrote:

A new poll has been created:

Dane County has entered "Phase II," and the Cross Plains library is open, but that doesn't necessarily mean it's a great idea to meet in person. I will put it up for a vote:

1. I'd prefer a virtual meeting.
2. I'd like to get together in person.
3. I'm not going o partcipate this month regardless.

Vote Now

Eric Selje

It looks like one more month of "Virtual" meeting. Stein can you send a link out for your GoToMeeting?

See you tonight.

Eric

On Mon, Jun 15, 2020 at 12:01 PM Cliff <cliff@...> wrote:

2

--
Cliff
Cliff Smith / HawkRidge Enterprises
(608) 647-2366 / cliff@...

On 6/15/2020 8:15 AM, Eric Selje wrote:

A new poll has been created:

Dane County has entered "Phase II," and the Cross Plains library is open, but that doesn't necessarily mean it's a great idea to meet in person. I will put it up for a vote:

1. I'd prefer a virtual meeting.
2. I'd like to get together in person.
3. I'm not going o partcipate this month regardless.

Vote Now

Stein Goering

Note that we've been starting the virtual meetings at 7 rather than 5 PM…

MadFox June 2020
Tue, Jun 16, 2020 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM (CDT)

https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/899799501

You can also dial in using your phone.
United States: +1 (646) 749-3122

Access Code: 899-799-501

New to GoToMeeting? Get the app now and be ready when your first meeting starts:
https://global.gotomeeting.com/install/899799501