Topics

We are GO for launch! #go

Jeff Kodysz

There is only minimal chance of a spotty shower tomorrow so we are GO for our Cub Scout launch. We have about 30 or so scouts coming out to launch rockets with us tomorrow and we will be assisting them should they have any trouble with their models.

I anticipate having time after the scouts are finished to launch our own rockets, so bring what ya got and put it in the air!!!

See you all tomorrow!

Jeff

Jim Seibyl

Sorry I can’t make it, I’m in Connecticut visiting my dad. Have a great launch, the scouts ones are fast and fun!

“We need more boom.”