Topics

We are GO for launch tomorrow! #go

Jeff Kodysz

The rocket gods are indeed smiling favorably upon us. This will be our second launch in a row. The weather will be absolutely gorgeous (75 degrees with 3-8 MPH winds).

As always, the launch will be from 12 noon - 4 PM or until everyone's finished flying, whichever comes first.

The field is at 619 Bartlett Rd, Aurora, Ohio (but you should have this pre-programmed into your GPS already)

Remember, the next two launches (August 11th and August 25th) will be Boy / Cub scout launches and launch opportunities will be limited (but we still need volunteers for those days... hint, hint).

Get your rockets, get your motors, get your hats and sunscreen, and get yourselves to the field and fly!!!!

Jeff

CG

Have a blast, gang!!

We're holding mom's 70th birthday party today, so I won't be around.    But having another year to enjoy with Mom is just as great as flying rockets on a beautiful day!!!

-CG

On Fri, Jul 27, 2018 at 5:31 PM Jeff Kodysz <jeffk813@...> wrote:
The rocket gods are indeed smiling favorably upon us. This will be our second launch in a row. The weather will be absolutely gorgeous (75 degrees with 3-8 MPH winds).

As always, the launch will be from 12 noon - 4 PM or until everyone's finished flying, whichever comes first.

The field is at 619 Bartlett Rd, Aurora, Ohio (but you should have this pre-programmed into your GPS already)

Remember, the next two launches (August 11th and August 25th) will be Boy / Cub scout launches and launch opportunities will be limited (but we still need volunteers for those days... hint, hint).

Get your rockets, get your motors, get your hats and sunscreen, and get yourselves to the field and fly!!!!

Jeff

Jeff Kodysz

Happy Birthday to Mom!!!

On Jul 28, 2018, at 9:07 AM, CG <cg@...> wrote:

[...]

John Ulizzi

Indeed it is CG!  Happy birthday to mom !