Topics

We are GO For Launch!!! #go

Jeff Kodysz

I'm happy to say that we are GO for today's launch! The weather is finally on our side, so bring your rockets, your motors and some sunscreen and come on out and have fun!

This is a club launch and will be from 12 noon to 4PM, or until everyone's had enough, whichever comes first.

Hope to see you all there!

Jeff

Mike Nowak

I’ll be there, closer to 1 PM

Mike Nowak

On Jul 14, 2018, at 9:36 AM, Jeff Kodysz <jeffk813@...> wrote:

I'm happy to say that we are GO for today's launch! The weather is finally on our side, so bring your rockets, your motors and some sunscreen and come on out and have fun!

This is a club launch and will be from 12 noon to 4PM, or until everyone's had enough, whichever comes first.

Hope to see you all there!

Jeff

John Ulizzi

I am happy too!  Should be there between 11 and 11:30…

John

On Jul 14, 2018, at 9:36 AM, Jeff Kodysz <jeffk813@...> wrote:

I'm happy to say that we are GO for today's launch! The weather is finally on our side, so bring your rockets, your motors and some sunscreen and come on out and have fun!

This is a club launch and will be from 12 noon to 4PM, or until everyone's had enough, whichever comes first.

Hope to see you all there!

Jeff

Tom Augustyn

Have fun everybody! Hope to get up there for a launch soon!

I'm happy to say that we are GO for today's launch! The weather is finally on our side, so bring your rockets, your motors and some sunscreen and come on out and have fun!

This is a club launch and will be from 12 noon to 4PM, or until everyone's had enough, whichever comes first.

Hope to see you all there!

Jeff

Tom Augustyn

By the way. For what it's worth my last name is spelled Augustyn...

Have fun everybody! Hope to get up there for a launch soon!

I'm happy to say that we are GO for today's launch! The weather is finally on our side, so bring your rockets, your motors and some sunscreen and come on out and have fun!

This is a club launch and will be from 12 noon to 4PM, or until everyone's had enough, whichever comes first.

Hope to see you all there!

Jeff

Jim Seibyl

Sorry I missed, one of my former students was doing his L2 down in Rio Grande at WVSOAR, hope it was a good day!

Jim

“We need more boom.”