Topics

Tomorrow’s launch scrubbed #nogo

Jeff Kodysz

Despite the mild temperatures forecast for tomorrow, there is the threat of rain later in the day. Also, due to the recent wet weather and the thawing ground, the field is pretty soggy and would not hold up well to a lot of foot traffic.

Sunday is forecast for high winds as well. This we will be scrubbing the launch. We are hoping that this is not an omen of things to come.

Club members, please keep an eye on your emails over the next few days as we will be sending out some information concerning dues, both last year’s and a structure change beginning this year.

We will also be announcing an exciting event for this year’s flying season, to coincide with the 50th anniversary of the Apollo 11 moon landing.

Stay tuned!!!!

Jeff

Jim Seibyl

Hey guys!

I have 2 TARC teams that will need to qualify, they are looking at the weekend of March 30 sat or sun. Is there someone who could spot us at MTMA? We could use our field in Aurora or our field in Hunting Valley. Thoughts?

“We need more boom.”

On Mar 8, 2019, at 7:03 PM, Jeff Kodysz <@JeffK813> wrote:

Despite the mild temperatures forecast for tomorrow, there is the threat of rain later in the day. Also, due to the recent wet weather and the thawing ground, the field is pretty soggy and would not hold up well to a lot of foot traffic.

Sunday is forecast for high winds as well. This we will be scrubbing the launch. We are hoping that this is not an omen of things to come.

Club members, please keep an eye on your emails over the next few days as we will be sending out some information concerning dues, both last year’s and a structure change beginning this year.

We will also be announcing an exciting event for this year’s flying season, to coincide with the 50th anniversary of the Apollo 11 moon landing.

Stay tuned!!!!

Jeff

CG

We have a field in Hunting Valley?

Mike Nowak

I am available with advanced notice

Mike Nowak

On Mar 11, 2019, at 3:10 PM, Jim Seibyl via Groups.Io <jseibyl=mac.com@groups.io> wrote:

[...]

thanks Mike, ill let you know. the school has fields in Hunting Valley thats where we have been testing, not ideal but ok. we have all out own launch gear.

Sent via iPhone