Topics

Tomorrow’s launch POSTPONED

Jeff Kodysz

Due to the threat of thunderstorms in our launch window, and the forecast for unfavorably brisk winds, we will be postponing the Cub Scout launch scheduled for tomorrow until Sunday. The forecast for Sunday looks much better to have a bunch of little ones fly some rockets.

For any of you who volunteered to help and can’t make it in Sunday, I understand completely. Thank you for volunteering. For those who still can, we appreciate your flexibility and welcome your assistance.

We will be setting up around 11 and the scouts will be on site around 12:30. Volunteers and any regular club members wishing to fly, come on out and bring your rockets!

See y’all at the field!

Jeff

Michael Nowak

I’m sorry Jeff, but I cannot make it Sunday.

Mike Nowak

On Aug 24, 2018, at 6:26 PM, Jeff Kodysz <@JeffK813> wrote:

Due to the threat of thunderstorms in our launch window, and the forecast for unfavorably brisk winds, we will be postponing the Cub Scout launch scheduled for tomorrow until Sunday. The forecast for Sunday looks much better to have a bunch of little ones fly some rockets.

For any of you who volunteered to help and can’t make it in Sunday, I understand completely. Thank you for volunteering. For those who still can, we appreciate your flexibility and welcome your assistance.

We will be setting up around 11 and the scouts will be on site around 12:30. Volunteers and any regular club members wishing to fly, come on out and bring your rockets!

See y’all at the field!

Jeff

Jim Seibyl

I’m running some N grains down to Columbus for a project on Sunday, I’m with you in spirit.

“We need more boom.”

On Aug 24, 2018, at 7:13 PM, Michael Nowak <mikemnowak@...> wrote:

I’m sorry Jeff, but I cannot make it Sunday.

Mike Nowak

On Aug 24, 2018, at 6:26 PM, Jeff Kodysz <@JeffK813> wrote:

Due to the threat of thunderstorms in our launch window, and the forecast for unfavorably brisk winds, we will be postponing the Cub Scout launch scheduled for tomorrow until Sunday. The forecast for Sunday looks much better to have a bunch of little ones fly some rockets.

For any of you who volunteered to help and can’t make it in Sunday, I understand completely. Thank you for volunteering. For those who still can, we appreciate your flexibility and welcome your assistance.

We will be setting up around 11 and the scouts will be on site around 12:30. Volunteers and any regular club members wishing to fly, come on out and bring your rockets!

See y’all at the field!

Jeff

Gary Stricker

Sunday is ok for me

On Friday, August 24, 2018, 6:26 PM, Jeff Kodysz <jeffk813@...> wrote:

Due to the threat of thunderstorms in our launch window, and the forecast for unfavorably brisk winds, we will be postponing the Cub Scout launch scheduled for tomorrow until Sunday. The forecast for Sunday looks much better to have a bunch of little ones fly some rockets.

For any of you who volunteered to help and can’t make it in Sunday, I understand completely. Thank you for volunteering. For those who still can, we appreciate your flexibility and welcome your assistance.

We will be setting up around 11 and the scouts will be on site around 12:30. Volunteers and any regular club members wishing to fly, come on out and bring your rockets!

See y’all at the field!

Jeff

John Berkey

I will try to make it up, will let you know if I can't make it.

John Berkey