Topics

Tomorrow's Cub Scout launch

Jeff Kodysz

Looks like there's only a very slight chance of scattered rain tomorrow, so we WILL be launching. Thanks to everyone who volunteered to help out. We will be sending out the official "GO" announcement later today.

We will be getting the ball rolling a little earlier than usual tomorrow, and will hopefully be set up and launching by 11:00 AM, so if you who have volunteered to help can be there a little before that time to help set up and get the ball rolling, it would be great.

Still in desperate need of people to commit for the next scout launch, on August 25th. If anyone can help out we could really use it.

Thanks again to all who have volunteered. See you at the field tomorrow!

Jeff

Willow Chiller

Is it possible to get a wheelchair close enough to see a launch?
Our son is in a wheelchair now
and as a family we did a wee bit
of rocketry.
We have not for a