Topics

Tomorrow’s club only launch is a GO! #go

Jeff Kodysz

It will be a bit chilly and a bit breezy but the rain is scheduled to hold off, so the club only launch scheduled for tomorrow is a GO.

This being a club members only launch, the club equipment will not be available. If you are a member of MTMA and wish to come fly your rockets, you will need to bring your own launch equipment.

Jeff

Casey Anderson

Fly’em high and fly’em safe. I’ll be at work. Get some fresh photos for MTMA’s Facebook page.

Casey

On Apr 26, 2019, at 7:41 PM, Jeff Kodysz <@JeffK813> wrote:

It will be a bit chilly and a bit breezy but the rain is scheduled to hold off, so the club only launch scheduled for tomorrow is a GO.

This being a club members only launch, the club equipment will not be available. If you are a member of MTMA and wish to come fly your rockets, you will need to bring your own launch equipment.

Jeff

Jennifer Davis

Anyone else coming out?

On Apr 27, 2019, at 7:39 AM, Casey Anderson <bigwake182@...> wrote:

Fly’em high and fly’em safe. I’ll be at work. Get some fresh photos for MTMA’s Facebook page.

Casey

Jeff

Mandy Walden

Nico came by, but there was just too much wind to fly. Didn’t want to risk losing the rocket.

-Mandy

On Apr 27, 2019, at 1:28 PM, Jennifer Davis via Groups.Io <jhercik=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:

Anyone else coming out?
On Apr 27, 2019, at 7:39 AM, Casey Anderson <bigwake182@...> wrote:

Casey

Jeff

Andrew Maxwell

Still haven't bought any engines though. I don't know where to get them.

Jeff Kodysz

Andrew,

Check the nearest Hobby Lobby store. They usually have a selection of rocket motors and some basic rocket kits. 

Jeff

On May 1, 2019, at 7:12 AM, Andrew Maxwell <andrew4violin@...> wrote:

Jennifer Davis

Amazon sells them too 

On May 1, 2019, at 8:12 AM, Jeff Kodysz <jeffk813@...> wrote:

Andrew,

Check the nearest Hobby Lobby store. They usually have a selection of rocket motors and some basic rocket kits. 

Jeff

Tom Augustyn

-----Original Message-----
To: MTMA <MTMA@groups.io>
Sent: Wed, May 1, 2019 8:13 am
Subject: Re: [MTMA] Tomorrow’s club only launch is a GO! #go

Andrew,

Jeff

Tom Augustyn

HobbyInc has them discounted as well

-----Original Message-----
To: MTMA <MTMA@groups.io>
Sent: Wed, May 1, 2019 8:17 am
Subject: Re: [MTMA] Tomorrow’s club only launch is a GO! #go

Amazon sells them too 

Andrew,

Jeff

Casey Anderson

And don’t forget the 40% off coupon! You can just pull it up on your phone right before you checkout and they’ll scan your screen

Andrew,

Jeff