Topics

This Weekend's Launch is Canceled #nogo

Mark Recktenwald
 

Due to low temperatures both Saturday and Sunday, this weekend’s launch is canceled.

Our next scheduled launch will be March 24.

-- 
Mark Recktenwald
MTMA Treasurer

Jim Seibyl
 

If anyone is interested, Tripoli Mid Ohio is having a launch tomorrow in East Charleston, near Dayton.  It is about a 3 hour drive, but it is a great field (in my opinion, the best in Ohio for high power) The weather down there is forecast for clear, 5 mph winds, and low 40’s.  What might be of interest is that after my TARC team finishes their last 2 qualifying flights, I will be attempting my L3!  I have an M-1845 blue ready to go in my 8 inch Archer.  They have a waiver to 15,000 feet.  If you have wanted to open up your rockets but felt constrained by trees, this is the place to do it!  Hope to see you there!  They are a friendly bunch and welcome all rocket folk.  Below is a link to their site.  Well worth the drive, waiver is open from 10-5pm.



“We need more boom.”

On Mar 9, 2018, at 6:00 PM, Mark Recktenwald via Groups.Io <markrecktenwald@...> wrote:

Due to low temperatures both Saturday and Sunday, this weekend’s launch is canceled.

Our next scheduled launch will be March 24.

-- 
Mark Recktenwald
MTMA Treasurer