Topics

locked Star Wars Party Friday Night !

John Ulizzi

Hey Guys,

I completely forgot to mention this at the party, but would anyone be interested in getting together as a group to see The Last Jedi on Friday?

The Cinemark at Macedonia Commons ( near the Hobby Lobby) has a pretty good theatre, as does Solon Commons.

What could be better than getting together with a bunch of your nerd friends to see the new Star Wars movie?

I’m thinking Friday at either location around 6 or 7…

We could even get together for dinner beforehand. Winking Lizard is right there….

Any interest?

John

Jim Seibyl

I can’t.....sorry!

“We need more boom.”

On Dec 13, 2017, at 9:23 PM, John Ulizzi <jaulizzi@...> wrote:

Hey Guys,

I completely forgot to mention this at the party, but would anyone be interested in getting together as a group to see The Last Jedi on Friday?

The Cinemark at Macedonia Commons ( near the Hobby Lobby) has a pretty good theatre, as does Solon Commons.

What could be better than getting together with a bunch of your nerd friends to see the new Star Wars movie?

I’m thinking Friday at either location around 6 or 7…

We could even get together for dinner beforehand. Winking Lizard is right there….

Any interest?

John

Mike Nowak

I've got tickets for tonight!
I'll post my review on Facebook and promise no spoilers!

Enjoy, everyone!

--
Mike Nowak

John Berkey

Already have plans to go indoor model airplane flying with my grandson, otherwise I'd be interested. Great idea and would have been fun to get together again.

I completely forgot to mention this at the party, but would anyone be interested in getting together as a group to see The Last Jedi on Friday?

The Cinemark at Macedonia Commons ( near the Hobby Lobby) has a pretty good theatre, as does Solon Commons.

What could be better than getting together with a bunch of your nerd friends to see the new Star Wars movie?

I’m thinking Friday at either location around 6 or 7…

We could even get together for dinner beforehand. Winking Lizard is right there….

Any interest?

John

Bob Ferrante

I would have liked to gone to both indoor flying and Star Wars. I have go with the third option.

Tell Mark Stermer I said hello and could not make it tonight.

Bob Ferrante