From: \Mike Nowak <MikeMNowak@...>
To: MTMA <MTMA@groups.io>
Sent: Fri, Nov 10, 2017 6:09 pm
Subject: [MTMA] Saturday November 11 Meeting/Launch

It is November, and flying conditions are less than ideal.  It is cold, there is snow flying.  Forecast for tomorrow is 30 degrees at noon, with warmer temperatures later in the afternoon.  Also, we planned to have a brief meeting before the launch.
Here is the plan:

Meeting at 11:00 AM at El Camino Restaurant located at 395 N Aurora Rd, Aurora, OH 44202.  We will have a lunch meeting.  AT THE END OF THE MEETING WE WILL DECIDE GO/NO GO FOR LAUNCH.

The meeting will discuss Officers, Launch Schedule and Ground Support Equipment repairs for 2018, and at the end we will decide about whether or not to launch tomorrow.

Gary Stricker

Sorry I can’t make the meeting. There is a natural gas outage in our area and have to wait till they repair and pressure the system to each house. Good luck with the meeting

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Friday, November 10, 2017, 6:48 PM, taugy via Groups.Io <taugy@...> wrote:

Thanks Mike. I will opt for doing leaves on my wooded lot. Hopefully next scheduled launch date will be more favorable.

Have a great weekend!!~

It is November, and flying conditions are less than ideal.  It is cold, there is snow flying.  Forecast for tomorrow is 30 degrees at noon, with warmer temperatures later in the afternoon.  Also, we planned to have a brief meeting before the launch.
Here is the plan:

Meeting at 11:00 AM at El Camino Restaurant located at 395 N Aurora Rd, Aurora, OH 44202.  We will have a lunch meeting.  AT THE END OF THE MEETING WE WILL DECIDE GO/NO GO FOR LAUNCH.

The meeting will discuss Officers, Launch Schedule and Ground Support Equipment repairs for 2018, and at the end we will decide about whether or not to launch tomorrow.

Jeff Kodysz

I was planning on coming out to the meeting, though I think it's a bit too chilly for my blood to launch today. Is there a minimum number of members necessary for a quorum? Will there be enough members in attendance do we think? I am not sure what is needed, and I realize that Im new to the club, but I'm very willing to help out in any way that I can. I was looking forward to discussing this at the meeting today.

Jeff

On Friday, November 10, 2017, 6:48 PM, taugy via Groups.Io <taugy=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:

Thanks Mike. I will opt for doing leaves on my wooded lot. Hopefully next scheduled launch date will be more favorable.

Have a great weekend!!~

It is November, and flying conditions are less than ideal.  It is cold, there is snow flying.  Forecast for tomorrow is 30 degrees at noon, with warmer temperatures later in the afternoon.  Also, we planned to have a brief meeting before the launch.
Here is the plan:

Meeting at 11:00 AM at El Camino Restaurant located at 395 N Aurora Rd, Aurora, OH 44202.  We will have a lunch meeting.  AT THE END OF THE MEETING WE WILL DECIDE GO/NO GO FOR LAUNCH.

The meeting will discuss Officers, Launch Schedule and Ground Support Equipment repairs for 2018, and at the end we will decide about whether or not to launch tomorrow.

Mark Recktenwald

Our bylaws do not require a quorum. Any election of officers, or other issue requiring a vote, only requires a majority of votes cast. Votes via written proxy or cell phone are allowed.

http://www.mtmarocketry.org/files/bylaws_revised_2009.pdf

New members are not only welcome but ENCOURAGED, to participate and take office.

I know this may be a nice day for knocking items off the "Honey-do" list, but everyone really should make every effort to attend.

--
Mark Recktenwald
MTMA Treasurer

On Saturday, November 11, 2017, 9:27 AM, Jeff Kodysz <jeffk813@...> wrote:

[...]

Well I will definitely be there for the meeting. Leaving Brunswick now. :)